Grab yer hat and saddle the broncs!
Tis time to head down the Organ Trail on a little adventure!
Your job for this journey is to gather all the information you can about your organ. At the end of this cybertrail, you will need to whip up a wanted poster to share your finds with the other cowboys and cowgirls in your camp.
Gather Your Facts!
At the end of this journey, you will need to know the following:
1) Which organ systems contain your organ?
2) What are the organ's main functions?
3) How does your organ works with other systems to keep the body healthy?
Give at least 3 examples.
4) Which diseases or disorders affects your organ?
Give at least 3 example.
5) Can a person live without your organ?
Explain your answer.
Health page of the Kid Zone for sites that will help with your project!
Share the information you have discovered by completing a Wanted
The poster should include (1) the name of your organ, (2) a picture of your organ, and
(3) all the information outlined in the "Gather Your Information" section.
Poster My Wall
to create an online poster.
Alternate Idea: Click here for ready-to-print versions: Wanted Poster (html) or Wanted Poster (pdf)
The Organ Trail Webquest was created by
Stacy Baker & Tracy (Trimpe) Tomm
Graphics from Western Graphics Page & Rattlesnake Jacks'
Questions? Send Tracy (Trimpe) Tomm an e-mail!