Getting to Know Room 302
Nancy Nega, Churchville Junior High, Elmhurst, IL
1. How many fire extinguishers are in this classroom? Where
are they located?
2. In case of a fire drill or alarm, what is our exit and where do we go?
3. Where do we go in case of a tornado or other civil defense emergency?
4. How many lab expectation posters are displayed in the room?
5. What is the safety rule on poster #7?
6. Where is the yellow eyewash station?
7. How many pencil sharpeners are in the room? Where are they located?
8. Where is the paper recycling bin?
9. Where in the room is the fire blanket located?
10. Where are the science magazines and report forms kept?
11. Where do you turn in your completed magazine reports?
12. What is Mrs. Nega's email address?
13. Where is the Science Class Log posted?
14. Where do you find the Science Scavenger Hunt?
15. Where do you turn in the completed scavenger hunt papers?
16. How many sinks are in the room?
17. How many paper towel dispensers are there?
18. Where is the first aid kit kept?
19. Where can you get a copy of a worksheet that you missed?
20. Where do you turn in homework papers?
21. Where are the garbage cans in the room?
22. Where can you find out our current weather conditions, temperature, humidity, and barometer reading?
23. Where are the safety goggles kept?
24. If there was an emergency in the room, and the teacher was unconscious, where can you get help?
25. Where is the box of Kleenex?
26. Where can you usually find staplers in the room?
27. Where are the brush and dustpan, used to clean up messes, kept in the room?
28. Describe the emergency gas shut off and where it is located in the room.
29. Where can you get extra credit worksheets? Where do you turn in the completed worksheets?
30. Describe the hall passes. Where are they usually kept?
31. Where is the science magazine checkout located?
32. Where is the Rent-A-Pencil kept?
33. Where do you like to sit in the room? Why?